Source London has resumed installations with 20 new charge points available
As some of the UK lockdown measures have been eased, we’ve resumed some of our planned EV charge points installations. Our team is following safety and social distancing measures to protect themselves and others while working to offer you yet more charge points for your electric vehicle charging needs. We are pleased to announce that the Source London network expansion has resumed with the installation of 20 new charge points across Camden, Hounslow, Croydon and Wandsworth.
You can find the new locations in the list below:
- 51 West End Lane, NW6 4SS Camden;
- 42 Charlotte Street, W1T 2NH Camden;
- 1 John Street, Junction with Theobalds Road, WC1X 8PF Camden;
- 71 South End Road, Junction with Keats Road, NW3 2RL Camden;
- 143 Haverstock Hill Road, NW3 2AT Camden.
- Opposite 383 Bath Road, TW4 7RL Hounslow;
- 70 Saint Aubyns Road Upper Norwood, SE19 3AA Croydon;
- 1 Louvaine Rd, Battersea, SW11 2AG Wandsworth;
You can also see these stations and all other charging points in the Source London network on our live station map.
Not a Source London member yet ? Subscribe here to access over 1300 charge points available 24/7.