We have installed new electric vehicle charge points
Source London has recently opened over 80 new 7kW and 22kW charge points in Brent, Islington, Greenwich, and Ealing.
You will find a list of the new locations below:
- 19 Crownhill Road, NW10 4HE;
- Opposite 4 Tiverton Road, NW10 3HJ;
- Opposite 60 Bryan Avenue, NW10 2AR;
- 2 Tennyson Road, NW6 7RT;
- Victoria Road junction with Lynton Road, NW6 6BD;
- 20 Cavendish Road, NW6 7XW;
- Opposite 103 Malvern Road, NW6 5PU;
- Algernon Road, NW6 6PU;
- 65 Pound Lane, NW10 2HH;
- Opposite 22 Mulgrave Road, NW10 1BT;
- Cambridge Gardens (South Side), NW6 5AE;
- 2 Tunley Road, NW10 9JS;
- Franklyn Road junction with Cobbold Road, NW10 9TE;
- 2 Casselden Road, NW10 8QR;
- 71 Wembley Hill Road, HA9 8BU;
- Carnegie Street, N1 0UD;
- Opposite 95 Leconfield Road, N5 2SD;
- Opposite 60 Durham Road, N7 7DL;
- Magdala Avenue, N19 5DY;
- Pauntley Street junction with Harberton Road, N19 3JS;
- Frederica Street, N7 9BY;
- 18 Great Percy Street (Site 2), WC1X 9QP;
- Opposite 33 Fitzwarren Gardens, N19 3TR;
- 259 Hornsey Road, N7 7HJ;
- 37 Despard Road, N19 5NP;
- 123 Earlshall Road, SE9 1PN;
- 3 Pinnell Road, SE9 6AJ;
- 43 Banning Street, SE10 0FZ;
- 167 Abbey Wood Road (Site 2), SE2 9NN;
- Opposite 12 Stratheden Road, SE3 7TR;
- 168 Robert Street, SE18 7LZ;
- Opposite 5 Alfred Road, W3 6LH;
- Opposite 35 Mattock Lane, W5 5BH.
The Source London network remains available 24/7 for all your essential journeys.
You can also see these stations and all other charging points in the Source London network on our live station map.
Not a Source London member yet ? Subscribe here to access over 1500 charge points available 24/7.