Source London has installed 23 new charge points across the capital
Source London is the capital’s largest network of electric vehicle charging points. We have installed over 1300 chargers and our customers have long passed 1 million hours of charging on our network. Our goal is to continue to expand, in order to provide Londoners with a solid infrastructure and with the confidence to make the switch to a cleaner vehicle.
We have recently opened 23 new charge points across Merton, Lewisham, Islington, Westminster and Hounslow:
- 91 Park Road Colliers Wood, SW19 2BD Merton – 3 new 7kW charge points;
- Ashley Road SW19, SW19 8QH Merton - 3 new 7kW charge points;
- Opposite 2 Bardney Road, SM4 5JL Merton - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- 1 Calonne Road, SW19 5HH Merton - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- Opposite 5 Mill Road, SW19 2NE Merton] - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- 28 The Downs, SW20 8HY Merton - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- 2 Hicks Street, SE8 5AG Lewisham - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- Blythwood Road junction Holly Park, N4 4EX Islington - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- 33 Queens Grove, NW8 6HJ Westminster - 2 new 7kW charge points;
- Opposite 226 Whitton Dene, TW7 7LU Hounslow - 3 new 7kW charge points;
You can also see these EV charging stations and all other charging points in the Source London network on our live station map.
To subscribe to our service, visit this page. We are always happy to answer your questions and to suggest which of our plans is more suitable to you, so don’t hesitate to message us or call 0203 056 8989.