Source London has installed 19 new charge points in the London boroughs of Lewisham, Southwark and Merton.
Our network now consists of around 1300 charge points across the capital, all powered by renewable energy and all benefitting from a 98% average reliability rate.
Below are the locations for our newly installed electric vehicle charge points.:
- Opposite 95 Longton Grove, SE26 6QQ – 2 new 7kW charge points;
- 185 Honour Oak Road, SE23 3RP – 2 new 7kW charge points.
- 2 Griffiths Road, SW19 1SR – 3 new 7kW charge points;
- 35a Briscoe Road, SW19 2AH – 1 new 7kW charge point;
- 84 Daybrook Road, SW19 3DH – 2 new 7kW charge points.
- 1 Crescent wood Road, SE26 6RS – 2 new 7kW charge points;
- 184 Southwark Park Road, SE16 3RQ – 3 new 7kW charge points;
- 40 Old Jamaica Road, SE16 4FS – 4 new 7kW charge points.
You can also see these EV charging stations and all other charging points in the Source London network on our live station map.
To subscribe to our service, visit this page. We are always happy to answer your questions and to suggest which of our plans is more suitable to you, so don’t hesitate to message us or call 0203 056 8989.